A new attempt on PyKDE5 binding generation

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Sun Mar 27 15:22:33 BST 2016

Yes. Generally, The core generator.py can handle anything clang can
parse and the idea is that where needed, you'd just add a few rules to
the database for any krita-specific hacks needed.

In due course, the rules.py could easily be made more separable to
separate out what different projects need (think krita, konsole,
okteta, ...)  too.