Product versions on bugs.kde.org

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Mar 26 11:05:55 GMT 2016

On Sunday 20 March 2016 18:43:04 Alexander Potashev wrote:
> > Added all versions from 5.5.0 to 5.19.0.
>
> 5.20.0 is out, could you please add it to Bugzilla as well?

I have now integrated Jonathan's script into release-tools, and I ran it for 5.20.0.
Works well.

There's just one issue: the bugzilla product for attica is called attica and not
frameworks-attica, unlike all other frameworks.
Should we rename the product in bugzilla, or adjust the script?

PS: we still have no official attica maintainer in metainfo.yaml,
but the bugzilla component is assigned to Frederik Gladhorn.
Frederik, can I write you down in metainfo.yaml as well?

Working on KDE Frameworks 5