Open Folder and select file

Emmanuel Pescosta emmanuelpescosta099 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 20:34:49 GMT 2016

Hi,

there is a dbus interface (see ShowItems method in [1]) which does exactly
what you want,
at least on platforms with dbus.

But Kai is already working on a nice job API (see [2]) which can do this in
a cross-platform way. :)

Cheers,
Emmanuel

[1] https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/file-manager-interface/