Product versions on bugs.kde.org
aspotashev at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 03:02:11 GMT 2016
2016-03-09 1:40 GMT+03:00 Kevin Funk <kfunk at kde.org>:
> On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 1:27:47 AM CET Alexander Potashev wrote:
>> 2016-03-09 1:09 GMT+03:00 Kevin Funk <kfunk at kde.org>:
>> > Added all versions from 5.5.0 to 5.19.0.
>> > I've used this little gem here to "hammer" BKO:
>> > http://paste.ubuntu.com/15330672/
>> This was a wrong thing to do because e.g. bluez-qt did not have
>> releases 5.5.0 through 5.10.0.
> Fixed. If you know of other frameworks where this is the case, feel free to
> fix them via the web UI.
I felt free and did the following:
1. Removed frameworks-package-5.5.0- .
2. Removed frameworks-networkmanager-qt-5.5.0- , keeping
frameworks-networkmanager-qt-5.1.2- because those versions also
existed, but as part of Plasma.
3. Removed frameworks-kxmlrpcclient-5.7.0- .
4. Removed frameworks-modemmanager-qt-5.8.0- , keeping
frameworks-modemmanager-qt-5.2.2- because those versions also existed,
but as part of Plasma.
5. Created product frameworks-kpeople and added versions 5.8.0+ .
Moved relevant bugs from the old product "kpeople".
6. Created product frameworks-kfilemetadata and added versions 5.13.0+ .
7. Created product frameworks-baloo and added versions 5.13.0+ .
Bugs for older, out-of-KF5 versions go into the "Baloo" product.
8. Added product "BalooWidgets", it's part of KDE Applications. Moved
relevant bugs from the "Baloo" product.
9. Added product "Baloo KCM", it's part of Plasma
(plasma-desktop.git/kcms/baloo). Moved relevant bugs from the "Baloo"
I guess now the products "kpeople" and "Baloo" can be obsoleted in Bugzilla.
If the above looks good, please add the product "Baloo KCM" into
More information about the kde-core-devel