Qt5 version of qimageblitz

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Mon Mar 7 19:11:02 GMT 2016

On Sunday 06 March 2016 08:38:14 Boudhayan Gupta wrote:
> On 6 March 2016 at 01:26, Martin Koller <kollix at aon.at> wrote:
> > Who is in charge of the old SVN repos ?
> > Who is in charge of qimageblitz ?
>
> I asked around on IRC and it seems QIB is "community maintained" and
> as such doesn't have a maintainer.
>
> You should just be able to file a sysadmin ticket to get it migrated
> from SVN to Git.

I started to create a sysadmin ticket, but I don't know
- "Initial maintainer identity user names, separated by ;"
- "Intended location on projects.kde.org, "

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at