Product versions on bugs.kde.org

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Mar 7 11:10:13 GMT 2016

On Mon, Mar 07, 2016 at 09:25:40AM +0100, Kevin Funk wrote:
> Is there a way to batch-modify those versions? Obviously noone wants to go
> through the Bugzilla UI, adding versions one-by-one for each(!) framework.
> /me found [1].
>
> PS: It's not just the case for frameworks, same applies to KDE Applications,
> etc.
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin
>
> [1] http://blog.asymptotic.co.uk/software-development-log/batch-modifying-bugzilla-milestones/
>
> --
> Kevin Funk | kfunk at kde.org | http://kfunk.org

There's no API for this, I've no idea why not.

For Plasma I wrote a shell script which takes your browser cookie and takes a load of Product names and uses curl to do the calls to add the versions.

https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/sdk/releaseme/repository/revisions/master/entry/plasma/plasma-add-bugzilla-versions

kde:releaseme

Jonathan