Qt5 version of qimageblitz

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Mar 6 11:35:32 GMT 2016

El Sunday 06 March 2016, a les 08:38:14, Boudhayan Gupta va escriure:
> On 6 March 2016 at 01:26, Martin Koller <kollix at aon.at> wrote:
> > Who is in charge of the old SVN repos ?
> > Who is in charge of qimageblitz ?
>
> I asked around on IRC and it seems QIB is "community maintained" and
> as such doesn't have a maintainer.
>
> You should just be able to file a sysadmin ticket to get it migrated
> from SVN to Git.

It was my understanding that qimageblitz is actually not something we want to
port to Qt5 and we should just try to use Qt's own stuff for this.

If qimageblitz gets ported to Qt5 it should basically be a Tier 0 frameworks
so CC'ing the frameworks devel list.

Cheers,
  Albert