Qt5 version of qimageblitz

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sat Mar 5 19:56:39 GMT 2016

On Saturday 05 March 2016 09:42:01 Boudhayan Gupta wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> > If this is ok, how would one make an
> > official relase of this new version ?
>
> The first step would be to migrate to a Git repo. SVN is mostly used for
> translations and websites these days.

I'm not the original author of qimageblitz, nor am I the maintainer, nor
do I have any clue how to migrate the SVN repo to a git repo (including history).

Who is in charge of the old SVN repos ?
Who is in charge of qimageblitz ?
--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at