kirigami moved in kdereview

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Jul 28 16:01:58 BST 2016

Am Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2016, 16:44:57 CEST schrieb Marco Martin:
> On Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 7:51 PM, Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de> wrote:
> > Am Sonntag, 24. Juli 2016, 19:32:54 CEST schrieb Marco Martin:
> >> Hi all,
> >> the kirigami project has been moved to kdereview.
> >
> > I see a message extraction into a catalog named libkirigamiplugin with two
> > messages, but apparently this catalog is not used in kirigami?
>
> how would translations be done if the Qt translation system is used
> instead? I see tier1 frameworks use that, but they don't seem to have
> extraction scripts or anything..

wcgrep EXTRACT_TR_STRINGS frameworks: 17 hits
Extraction see
https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/
i18n_Build_Systems#Writing_a_Messages.sh_script

https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/
i18n_Build_Systems#Qt5-only:_Code_using_Qt_translation_system

--
Burkhard Lück