kolourpaint now KF5 based

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Thu Jul 14 06:57:06 BST 2016

On Wednesday 13 July 2016 20:24:42 Luigi Toscano wrote:
> Martin Koller ha scritto:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > just wanted to let you know that I have now completed the kolourpaint port to KF5
> > and this is now in its master branch. I have also updated kde-build-metadata
> > Hope I did all correct.
>
> I'm going to update the i18n branches on repo-metadata (which generated
> kde_projects.xml) and move the translations.

thanks

> Do you know that there is a thread on kde-devel@ about the status of the
> Frameworks version of Kolourpaint?

no, I missed this one

> I see you don't depend anymore on qimageblitz.

yes, that's correct. Since I poked people for the last few months about it,
I had to go my own route. I just copied the few methods kolourpaint uses.

> Would you reintroduce the
> dependency if qimageblitz was released for Qt5? Jeremy was working on it.

That can be done

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at