Minuet (music education software) moved to kdereview

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Mon Feb 8 21:20:25 GMT 2016

Sandro,

We have a mixture of both in kde-edu. I know kanagram and khangman use
their own versioning numbers. If no changes happen between releases we
don't bump the version number. If they do we do. I think at some point
when it's pretty solid you may want to consider using the KDE
Applications version numbering, but to start off, using 0.1, 0.2 etc.
to indicate that it's a new project makes sense.

BR,
Jeremy