What's kde-core-devel for?

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Thu Dec 15 21:59:17 GMT 2016

On Thursday, 15 December 2016 22:18:31 CET Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> In the old days it had kdelibs development discussion but not that that has
> moved over to kde-frameworks-devel, waht's kde-core-devel for?
>
> Can we kill it and move parts of it to kde-devel and other parts maybe to
> release-team (like adding new software to releases and such)?

+1 from my side.

There's tons of cross-posting to both kde-core-devel@ & kde-devel@ already
happening...

The only thing I still see kde-core-devel being used for is kdelibs
development (reviews + CI notifications). This should get less and less by
time, let's move that over to kde-devel@ until it's 'dead'.

Cheers,
Kevin