A new attempt on PyKDE5 binding generation

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Thu Apr 7 17:39:30 BST 2016

I'm fine with this. The non-KF5 project (okular, marble, whatever)
would in any case have a dependency on KF5/Tier1 and so the fact that
the tooling lives there is probably fine. (And this essentially means
no change from how I am currently working, plus-or-minus a change of
repo name at some point).

Thanks for all the input/discussion.