Ranking and mentors needed for GSoC student

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 08:30:52 BST 2016

Hello to all readers. I'm writing to you to ask you to mentor this
student who needs a primary mentor. The Dolphin maintainer and
community can't step up and do this, although the maintainer can help.
Pinak Ahuja has offered to be backup co-mentor already. Anyone
somewhat familiar with Baloo and/or Dolphin would be qualified.

Please give your attention to
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/organization/6327828735852544/proposal/5979393230897152/

If you are not yet invited to the webapp but wish to mentor this
student, please reply to me privately with your google-connected
account email, and I'll invite you to the app. If you have not seen
this student's proposal yet, his draft can be seen at

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TJc77tlkPlEeivCFiFOzUAguPOoJSPW8R0Z997orMjU/edit

Once invited to the webapp, please subscribe to KDE-Soc-Mentor list if
you have not already, and remind us to invite you to the spreadsheet
where final rankings are being done. This student should have two
mentors: one primary contact and a backup person. In addition, I hope
the entire core developer community will gather around to support your
new student devel.

Time is of  the essence.

Valorie

--