Adding further modules to api.kde.org

Alex Merry alex.merry at kde.org
Sun Sep 27 14:17:59 BST 2015

On 2015-09-19 18:11, Allen Winter wrote:
> On Saturday, September 19, 2015 07:03:40 PM Martin Graesslin wrote:
>> On Saturday, September 19, 2015 12:54:57 PM CEST you wrote:
>> > http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/workspace-apidocs/kwayland/html/index.html
>> > look ok?
>>
>> hmm that doesn't use the wonderful README.md. Compare to
>> http://kde.martin-graesslin.com/kwayland/index.html (requires IPV6)
>>
>> Interestingly whenever I locally generated with kgenapidox it included
>> the
>> README.md and I did verify after adding the .dox file that it doesn't
>> change.
>> What's used on ebn to generate the docs?
>>
> Ancient scripts that predate kgenapidox by at least a decade.
> I wonder if symlinking Mainpage.dox to README.md would work for now.
> I'll try that

Ideally, I'd like it set up so we can move to everyone using the kapidox
scripts, but we need some way of switching that on per-repository (like
having a Mainpage.dox does with the old scripts). My understanding is
that there is code that runs kgenframeworksapidox on the frameworks
explicitly, and everything else uses the old scripts.

Alex