Cervisia?

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sat Sep 26 22:55:59 BST 2015

On Monday 14 September 2015 13:59:20 Jeremy Whiting wrote:
> Well, it was released as part of Applications 15.08.0 (and will be in
> the rest of the .x releases) I'm fine either way, but it seems like
> continuing to release something that hasn't been looked at in quite
> some time. I think to continue to release it we would need to have:
>
> 1) A port to Qt5/KF5 which could be difficult with Qt3Support stuff in
> it, tricky but doable.
> 2) A maintainer.
>
> Anyone want to try taking on one or both of those?

As I still use cervisia daily, I can't let it go to /dev/null ...
I started to port away from Q3 classes, so the next step to port to KF5 is easier.
No promises though, since my day job is demanding

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at