Moving KDE Connect out of playground

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Sun Sep 13 23:52:05 BST 2015

As shown here: http://developer.kde.org/~cfeck/portingstatus.html
(under Extragear base) It is missing a manual. Needs a Feature_summary
added to CMakeLists.txt and some .desktop files should be renamed to
org.kde.foo.desktop.

I just tried it out and it seems to work here, though I'm not seeing
sms notifications in the desktop like I expected (I am able to control
cantata from my phone though, which is handy). Yes I installed the
beta on the play store.

BR,
Jeremy