RFC: Enabling -DECM_ENABLE_SANITIZERS='address' in jenkins

Lamarque Souza lamarque at kde.org
Thu Sep 10 22:20:19 BST 2015

I agree but there is a problem: it can catch a lot of errors in our
dependency libraries (upstream bugs). I had this problem when I used it
with a program I develop at my work. Enabling it for all programs at once
and fixing all those upstream bugs can be overwhelming. Maybe we should do
it for a limited number of programs first and add more programs as we fix
the errors.

Lamarque V. Souza

http://planetkde.org/pt-br