Adding further modules to api.kde.org

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Thu Sep 10 20:50:27 BST 2015

On Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:57:10 AM Martin Graesslin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> back in KDE4 days the workspace libraries were listed on api.kde.org [1]. But
> for the current version we don't have any API docs available. The section
> "Other KDE Software" [2] lists KDE Support, KDE Extragear and Playground but
> apparently nothing from what used to be KDE SC.
>
> Does anybody know how I can get our KDE Workspaces listed there again? I'm in
> particular interested in getting KWayland API documentation published.
>
> If nobody knows: does anyone know who needs to be poked.

http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/workspace-apidocs/ exists
The KDE SC stuff is shown under "KDE4 Versions" http://api.kde.org/history4.php

I do notice that under the various KDE 4.foo tables we don't have a workspace entry
we have kde-workspace, but not workspace.  seems like kde-workspace and workspace are similar.

I'm not sure there's anything to fix.

-Allen