Adding further modules to api.kde.org

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Thu Sep 10 13:07:40 BST 2015

Martin,

I took a look at this as part of the gardening documentation websites,
but I didn't get very far. The code that runs this and ebn is in
kde:websites/quality-kde-org and is pretty outdated unfortunately.
Actually now that Allen Winter is back maybe he could add it (Added
him to cc)? What I tried here during gardening which I couldn't get to
work locally was:

1. Install it (I had some trouble with the perl based installer
putting files in different places than expected, maybe perl itself
changed over the years?)
2. Once I manually copied some files to places where they were
expected I couldn't figure out how to manually run the doc generator,
the --help documentation mentioned what arguments to use, but it
wasn't obvious what I should put for my Qt documentation paths and
such somehow, so I didn't try anything further.

It would be awesome to have what used to be in KDE SC on api.kde.org
again. We have many libraries that aren't frameworks that are Qt5/KF5
based which would be good to show on there imo.

BR,
Jeremy