Porting to frameworks 3: Krfb

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Sun Sep 6 22:37:49 BST 2015

Hey all,

Third project I took what I thought would be a a quick stab at but
turned out to take a few hours over a couple of days. Krfb has a
frameworks branch that is using Qt5/KF5 libraries. It builds and runs
and I was able to vnc view my linux machine from another machine, but
probably could use some more love. Its desktop files probably need to
be changed to org.kde.krfb.desktop, it probably could use some help
porting away from KIcon and the rest of KDELibs4Support etc. Play with
it, build it, use it, report bugs, fix bugs, etc. etc. :)

BR,
Jeremy