Porting to frameworks 2: libkcompactdisc

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Thu Sep 3 22:49:43 BST 2015

Hey all,

Second project I took a quick stab at libkcompactdisc which
audiocd-kio will need (which amarok will need for playing audio cds
once it's ported to qt5/kf5 too). I pushed to a frameworks branch and
it builds, but the resulting library is called
libkcompactdisc.so.SOVERSION. I guess we need to set a specific
version for this library, probably bumped from what the old
qt4/kdelibs4 version was?

This seems to be a pretty small library that would be a good fit for
anyone that wants to get started maintaining something useful but not
very complex. Any takers?

BR,
Jeremy