State of Audio CD support in KDE

Boudhayan Gupta bgupta at kde.org
Fri Oct 2 00:16:08 BST 2015

On 2 October 2015 at 01:19, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> I'd miss the ripping habilities of kio-audiocd personally, maybe we can merge
> it with kaudiocreator and make them share code?

Yeah, let's make KAudioCreator do the conversion. If people want an
easy/seamless solution, maybe we can add a context-menu to Dolphin?

I've got ripping to WAV running in my branch of KCompactDisc, I'm just
chasing a double-free bug before I upload the code. It's barely 300
lines of code; I have no clue why audiocd-kio's main cpp file is more
than 1000 lines, never mind the converters.

-- Boudhayan