kde-build-metadata for beta branches

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Sat Nov 21 10:54:16 GMT 2015

I've branched Plasma for the 5.5 beta and will make a final release in
a couple of weeks.  Before I make the final release I want to check in
build.kde.org if it has any complaints in builds of the Plasma/5.5
branch.  But build.kde.org currently uses kde-build-metadata points
only to master and to current stable which is Plasma/5.4.

Can I change kde-build-metadata to Plasma/5.5 while the branch is in
stable or will that mess up other uses of kde-build-metadata?

Jonathan