Please review Snorenotify (Finish Incubating)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Nov 19 23:38:53 GMT 2015

El Wednesday 18 November 2015, a les 23:48:28, Hannah von Reth va escriure:
> Hi there,
> Mario guided me until now through the incubation process and we think it is
> time to move Snorenotify from playground to extragear.Snorenotify is a
> notification framework supporting Linux, Windows and Mac OSX.It is not
> meant to replace Knotifications, it is more targeted on Qt applications
> without dependency to the plasma desktop, so it might become a backend for
> Knotifications. I guess you can find the most important information here
> https://community.kde.org/Incubator/Projects/Snorenotify. Besides
> Snorenotify there is also Snoretoast, a sub project of Snorenotify,
> https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=snoretoast.git.Snoretoast  is a command line
> application and used within Snorenotify for the Windows Toast
> notifications.The application can only be build using the Microsoft
> compiler. So it would be great if Snorenotify could become a official KDE
> library and maybe even a framework someday.Currently it is used by Quassel
> and Tomahawk but hopefully more will start to use it soon. So please review
> Snorenotify.
> If you find the idea of Snorenotify useful or you fancy notifications, like
> I do, feel free to contribute ;)  or start to use Snorenotify. Thanks :)

This is the long list of clazy warnings

https://paste.kde.org/ptqtvybzu

I'm not going to ask you to fix them all, but have a look at the list and
decide which ones you care fixing and which not, that'll be enough for me :)

Cheers,
  Albert