QIcon::fromTheme

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Sun May 24 12:24:10 BST 2015

Ok, that explains why it doesn't work on the kubuntu machine where
I've got breeze and such from packages. But why does it not work on
arch where all my icon themes are coming from kdesrc-build and are all
in /usr/local/share/icons ? I'm using breeze-dark or breeze, and both
are in /usr/local/share/icons here, so why doesn't it grab the hicolor
fallback theme icons from /usr/local/share/icons/hicolor when using
/usr/local/share/icons/breeze or breeze-dark ?

BR,
Jeremy