Something has gone horribly wrong.. Linux builds carnage.

Scarlett Clark sgclark at kubuntu.org
Thu May 14 16:40:09 BST 2015

I woke up this morning to a sea of red. Almost all of the linux builds are
failing. It looks like QT5 was triggered by an scm change, but hard to tell as
it was also started and aborted by kaning.
The error:
15:16:38 /srv/jenkins/install/ubuntu/x86_64/g++/kf5-
qt5/qt5/inst/include/QtCore/qglobal.h:1051:4: error: #error "You must
build your code with position independent code if Qt was built with -
reduce-relocations. " "Compile your code with -fPIC (-fPIE is not enough)."
15:16:38  #  error "You must build your code with position independent code
if Qt was built with -reduce-relocations. "\
15:16:38     ^

Is present in most of the failures. Please help. I should know better than to
sleep..
Scarlett