IRC and Email notifications

Scarlett Clark sgclark at kubuntu.org
Wed May 6 21:48:55 BST 2015

Please help me help you,
I do not have lists containing who needs / wants what and where.. I tried my
best to make some educated guesses.  I do not take rejection well and so
I ask anyone that wishes to have your CI builds in email or IRC please tell
me the rpoject and places you want them to go.  If I already set you up and
you wish for my bots to go away, speak now or forever hold your peace.
I am available in many places, whatever is convenient for you..

2) Send email to sgclark at kubuntu.org
3) ping sgclark on many irc channels including #kde-sysadmin
4) create a ticket on https://sysadmin.kde.org/tickets/
Thank you for your help,
Scarlett

PS: I promise to document all this so this will not happen again.