GCompris in kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Mar 30 21:38:29 BST 2015

El Dilluns, 30 de març de 2015, a les 01:35:11, Bruno Coudoin va escriure:
> Le 30/03/2015 01:22, Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> >
> > escriure:

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> It there but in the devel branch:
> >> http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=gcompris.git&a=tree&hb=87345383efae7d7b30c03ea
> >> 64b c03f0db37d4d2b
> >
> > Well, you should really have mentioned we had to look at another branch
> > than master, master is the branch we usually look at when reviews are
> > asked.
> I already mentioned that the 16th of march on this list: "Thanks for
> your pointers. I pushed a desktop and an appdata file on the
> devel branch."

Right, sorry, missed that.

> > How different is that devel branch from master?
>
> As we cannot have a translated stable branch and we need to maintain the
> published android version, we had no choice and made our master branch
> the stable branch.

You could have just pointed your trunk i18n branch to a a branch different
than master branch as well.

> All the developments are done in the devel branch, including the
> documentation efforts.

Ok, i don't have time to review the ~150 changes that went into that branch,
let's assume you fixed everything i wanted and didn't introduce anything bad
:)

Moving to extragear is fine for me. (let's give some time for others to voice
their opinion)

Cheers,
  Albert