Kdebugsettings in kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Mar 22 12:43:25 GMT 2015

El Diumenge, 22 de març de 2015, a les 08:40:42, laurent Montel va escriure:
> Hi,
> Now kdebugsettings is in kdereview.
> All features are implemented before 1.0.
> This application allows to configure qloggingcategories.

Is this a replacement of kdebugdialog? Or it can't do kdebug stuff and thus we
need both?

> I would like to move it in kdeutils or kdeadmin in the future.
>
> Please use it and reports bug about it.

So we are back to having a huge file with all the categories on it? There's
nothing we can do with this new and improved Qt to have dynamic categories
like we had in kdebug?

You have an empty README file, either add something or remove it?

It does not have a COPYING file.

Cheers,
  Albert