plasma-mediacenter in kdereview from extragear

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Mar 6 21:49:29 GMT 2015

El Dijous, 5 de març de 2015, a les 08:51:37, Bhushan Shah va escriure:
> Hello!
>
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 8:22 PM, Bhushan Shah <bhush94 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > We want to move plasma-mediacenter to kde/workspace for releasing it
> > with Plasma 5.x release cycle, Plasma media center is living room
> > solution of plasma workspaces, it is integrated as shell package for
> > PMC.
>
> Given the two week has been passed in kdereview and as there are no
> objections I will file the sysadmin request to move the repository to
> kde/workspace

Is there ever going to be another release of the stable kdelibs4-based 1.4
branch? I'm asking because it used to be in extragear and moved to workspace,
and thus the l10n of the kde4 branch needs some engineering to still be in
extragear, and it'd be just easier for us if you're not planning more releases
since then we can just remove the l10n handlong in kde4 land altogether.

Cheers,
  Albert