KScreenGenie moved to KDE Review

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Sun Jun 28 18:27:14 BST 2015

On 06/28/2015 11:10 AM, Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> In opposite KSnapshot is a very mature application with a decade
> of development behind it.

It's also a rather stagnant one, and a new developer with
the desire to improve upon the status quo is a high-value
community asset much in the same way as a mature application
can be, and both should be treated with equal care.

One way to have our cake and eat it, too, i.e. assure that
users receive a quality even if new product from us, is to
do as asked and participate in the review process. I pointed
out a few small bugs on IRC recently, but overall walked
away with a favorable impression of the code.

> Cheers
> Martin

Cheers,
Eike