KSNI and actionCollection

Vladimir Perepechin vovochka13 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 23:37:22 BST 2015

Thanks for answer, Thomas.

I just what to disconnect standard action and to connect it to my slot.
It's the most common case, because from the box KSNI ALWAYS asks quit or
not before on "Exit" press.
And many apps connects "quit" triggering to a custom slots...

But i don't see how it can be done with current KSNI.
I'll file a bug :)