KScreenGenie moved to KDE Review

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Jun 18 01:40:48 BST 2015

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 02:45:56 Boudhayan Gupta wrote:
> The other thing I'd like to mention here is that there was talk on IRC
> and the kde-community list a few months back that if KScreenGenie does
> end up passing review and replacing KSnapshot, that it should take the
> KSnapshot name and just become KSnapshot 2.0. I'd be grateful if
> someone could tell me how to proceed for this.

Perhaps you could point us all to some screenshots? One requirement for
passing review and an eventual replacement of ksnapshot should be a successful
review by our usability crew, maybe it can also be made prettier with some
help from the VDG. Since not everybody is able to, or has the time to compile
kscreengenie's sources, screenshots would be really helpful.

Cheers,
--
sebas

Sebastian Kügler    |    http://vizZzion.org    |     http://kde.org