Freeze on nested eventloops (QFileDialog::getOpen*)

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Jun 14 14:00:57 BST 2015

Hey all,

in massif-visualizer's framework branch, and now also kate, I sometimes notice
GUI lockups when I try to open files via Ctrl + O. The backtraces look like
the following:

https://paste.kde.org/pbzhkgx8r

Any idea what might be going on here? Is it not a good idea to mix system
compiled KF5-based stuff (e.g. KDEPlatformTheme.so) with kdesrc-build compiled
KF5 libraries (/home/milian/projects/kf5/*)?

The applications do not recover from this lockup.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de