3 UDSEntry optimizations

Jan Kundrát jkt at kde.org
Mon Jul 20 09:42:31 BST 2015

On Sunday, 19 July 2015 23:11:05 CEST, Mark Gaiser wrote:
> Regarding gerrit. How can i make patch 2 and 3 dependent on 1?

You did a good job. A correct way is to produce three commits locally, 1
being parent of 2 and 2 being a parent of 3, and push these to
refs/for/master, which is what you did. Gerrit will do the right thing
here.

> And why is gerrit failing?

You're getting a Verified-1 vote from the CI because the test suite doesn't
pass. I would encourage people to take a look at the CI matrix overview [1]
and fix these test failures. I was trying to get rid of most of these, but
my time is limited and I don't know much about these libraries. Jenkins
says the same, btw.

With kind regards,
Jan

[1] http://ci-logs.kde.flaska.net/matrix.html