KScreenGenie moved to KDE Review

Boudhayan Gupta me at baloneygeek.com
Mon Jul 13 21:32:20 BST 2015

>> Is there any chance KSG can make it into kdegraphics in time for
>> 15.08? The freeze is pretty soon, and I don't plan on adding any new
>> features for this cycle.
>
> I would personally feel "safer" if you did a more limited release this cycle
> and joined KDE Applications for 15.12.
>
> Anyone else?

I'll concur too.

For proper integration khotkeys also needs to be patched with the
shortcut details for this. There's more than one (PrintScreen to bring
KSG up, Alt+PrintScreen to take a shot of the active window and
autosave without showing the GUI, Ctrl+PrintScreen to take a shot of
the whole screen and autosave without showing the GUI). They'll pop up
a KNotification though.

I would personally prefer if khotkeys exported a CMake macro or
variable that I could use to install my own hotkey files, and I tried
to do that but I know too little about CMake to make that happen.

> Cheers,
>   Albert

-- Boudhayan Gupta