Adding kross-interpreters to KDE Applications 15.08

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 03:23:27 BST 2015

Hi,

I would like to request addition of the Qt5/KF5 port of
kross-interpreters [1] into KDE Applications 15.08.x.

I didn't manage to fix the Java plugin yet (JNI linkage turns out to
be broken at run-time), so the only language currently supported by
kross-interpreters is Python 2. But this already enables Python
scripting in Lokalize which may be really helpful.

There is nothing to translate: krosspython does not contain i18n() calls.

[1] http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kross-interpreters.git&a=shortlog&h=frameworks

--
Alexander Potashev