KScreenGenie moved to KDE Review

Boudhayan Gupta me at baloneygeek.com
Tue Jul 7 17:11:36 BST 2015

On 4 July 2015 at 21:09, Boudhayan Gupta <me at baloneygeek.com> wrote:
> Hi Burkhard,
>
>> Some minor nitpicking:
>> Docbook:
>> Afaik Alt+Space is default kf5 shortcut for KRunner, wrong in docbook
>> Shortcut Ctrl+C and Esc missing in docbook
>> Resizable Window, where resizing the window ends up resizing the screenshot in
>> it missing in docbook
>
> The docbook is very inconsistent, I'll change a whole lot of things at one go.
>

>> Functionality:
>> KSnapshot gives feedback about the size of the taken screenshot (tooltip on
>> hoovering the screenshot), that is missing for me.
>
> Fixed it in latest commit :-)
>
> -- Boudhayan Gupta

I've fixed up the docs, and added functionality where anything other
than a left-click in On-Click mode aborts the screenshot. I've also
tagged a new release.

Is there any chance KSG can make it into kdegraphics in time for
15.08? The freeze is pretty soon, and I don't plan on adding any new
features for this cycle.

-- Boudhayan Gupta