KScreenGenie moved to KDE Review

Boudhayan Gupta me at baloneygeek.com
Sat Jul 4 11:11:26 BST 2015

Hi Alexander,

> Projects use different coding styles because each has its pros and
> cons. But regarding this #include thing the solution recommended in
> the links below is much more advantageous than what you decided to do.
>
> [1] http://programmers.stackexchange.com/a/262020
> [2] http://stackoverflow.com/a/15420950

I'd seen both of these topics before. I'd obviously use minimal
headers in libraries and other projects where the headers could be
used by the public to build their own software, since cumulative
headers pull in headers that might be completely unnecessary to the
aforesaid software.

However here, where all headers are private, it makes much more sense
from an organization point of view to have cumulative headers, at
least for me.