Another proposal for modernization of our infrastructure

Jan Kundrát jkt at kde.org
Sat Jan 31 22:04:42 GMT 2015

On Thursday, 29 January 2015 19:31:20 CEST, Eike Hein wrote:
> Just for the record: I consider you a KDE sysadmin (you're
> administrating infra used by KDE, after all), so I meant the
> "kde.org" more general. Thanks.

I forgot about this mail, and I realize that I am not sure whether my reply
was clear or if it left some space for a possible misunderstanding. Sorry
for noise if we already understood each other.

The following KDE people have root there:
- Ben Cooksley
- Frederik Gladhorn
- Victor Blazques

If there are others who need access, there's no problem adding them. The
KDE server holding the PostgreSQL backups is tesla.kde.org.

--
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/