Another proposal for modernization of our infrastructure

Jan Kundrát jkt at kde.org
Sat Jan 31 12:32:45 GMT 2015

On Thursday, 29 January 2015 23:11:29 CEST, Eike Hein wrote:
> Maybe, but this is actually something I like from the
> Phabricator proposal: It provides an impression of our
> relationship with Phabricator upstream, which it says
> is a good and constructive one.

I believe that our relation with the Gerrit upstream community is a good
and constructive one, too. We also have patches to demonstrate this.

Then we have the infra people of OpenStack which are an excellent group of
highly-tallented people who know very well what they are doing, and yet are
patient enough to help others and to explain why they are doing stuff the
way they do to curious newcomers. That's one of the reasons why this
proposal is modeled after the infrastructure which the OpenStack project
uses.

Cheers,
Jan

--