Another proposal for modernization of our infrastructure

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Thu Jan 29 19:54:52 GMT 2015

Milian Wolff wrote:

> I agree. But is that such a serious blocker that outweights all other
> benefits? As I just wrote in the other mail, I think its a problem we, as

Perhaps not for frequent contributors, but for occasional ones (speaking for
for myself, I send a patch every 3-5 months, at best) it's a daunting task.
Personally I have no issue with git or rbt (and yes, I don't like rbt), but
this puts an extra burden that might be unwanted.

This is only the perspective of an occasional contributor, so perhaps it
doesn't weigh as much.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter