Another proposal for modernization of our infrastructure

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Thu Jan 29 15:27:52 GMT 2015

Jan Kundrát wrote:

> as promised, here is a proposal on how our infrastructure can be improved,
> with emphasis on service integration. There are screenshots inside.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread for it, but as someone who commits
patches very occasionally either through CLI or the web interface, I find
Gerrit's UI to be pretty much clumsy and hard to understand, not to mention
when reading reviews (points already raised by Martin G).

People can work around it, but IMO it's far too intimidating for people that
only occasionally contribute patches.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter