kdesrc-build: how to set cmake options for one specific framework?

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 18:36:51 GMT 2015

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 7:31 PM, Mark Gaiser <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Kdesrc-build uses (right?) projects.kde.org to get a list of frameworks
> and compile them. That works great :)
>
> However, a few hours ago David Faure pushed something rather cool in KIO
> [1] that i would like to play with. It adds the KIOCORE_ONLY cmake define.
> Sure, i can compile KIO without kdesrc-build and just add "-DKIOCORE_ONLY"
> to the cmake step.
>
> I prefer to keep using kdesrc-build so i wonder how to add a cmake define
> for just the kio framework.

You can put it locally into your kdesrc-buildrc with "cmake-options",
something like:

module kio
    repository kde-projects
    cmake-options -DKIOCORE_ONLY=true
end module

You can even name the module kio-coreonly and then do kdesrc-build
kio-coreonly to get the core only.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer