libkgeomap

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 08:48:37 GMT 2015

Hi,

Happy New Year to all in this room.

Thanks Micheal for all details about libkgeomap history, especially
GoogleMaps rules.

Just few words about libkgeomap KF5 port :

- Library is fully ported as QT5/KF5 and sound work fine.
- Alin Marin Elen <alinm.elena at gmail.com> currently work on
KGeoMap::HTMLWidget class to port from KHTML to Qt5::Webkit.

All details are listed in this wiki page section :

https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Digikam/CodingSprint2014#Libkgeomap

Michael, if you have some free time to review code later, it will be
great. Thanks in advance.

Best

Gilles Caulier