libkgeomap

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Fri Jan 2 11:48:04 GMT 2015

> That's what you use it for, but can I use it to show the places my bank has
> offices? If so, I find it hard to justify such a thing living in
> kdegraphics/libs even though it's true I can't think of a better (nor worse)
> place.

(Not that I know much or even enough about the KDE internals and where to put
some libraries, but ;-) What about kde-edu? This is where marble lives I
think? Essentially, libkgeomap has nothing to do with graphics or photo
management (although it's not used for anything else at the moment and as far
as I know). It simply shows a map with coordinates. So I would suggest to
handle it in a similar way as marble.

Cheers, Tobias