Plasma 5.2 bits for kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jan 1 15:42:27 GMT 2015

El Divendres, 19 de desembre de 2014, a les 17:27:01, Jonathan Riddell va
escriure:
> Plasma 5.2 is due out next month and there's a few KDE projects which would
> be good to be included.  Please review these for inclusion in
> kde/workspace..

Can i ask this to never happen again? I'd very much prefer separate emails
sent by the maintainers of the apps, it makes everything much easier to skim
throught emails and realize i want to act if i see an email that says
"Touchpad KCM for Plasma 5.2" than if i see a "Plasma 5.2 bits" email.

Cheers,
  Albert