Oxygen Icon usage terms

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Feb 25 23:52:35 GMT 2015

El Dimarts, 24 de febrer de 2015, a les 17:02:25, argonel va escriure:
> I stumbled across this today, found oxygen-icons serving godaddy ads.
>
> On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 8:16 PM, Nuno Pinheiro <nuno at kdab.com> wrote:
> > Just remove the need to link to oxygen icons and replace it with kde.org
> >
> > there done :)
> >
> > David agreas with me ;)
>
> Just https://kde.org/ seems a bit non-specific. It was a bit difficult
> to find, but the last paragraph of
> https://www.kde.org/community/whatiskde/ links to
> http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Licensing_Policy
>
> Would the techbase link be acceptable?

kde.org is as non-specifc as oxygen-icons.org, no?

You're suggesting linking to a licensing policy page, but it is not like
oxygen-icons.org had any kind of licensing policy on its first page, so I
don't understand why would you suggest that.

Cheers,
  Albert