kio-extras

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Feb 24 18:56:15 GMT 2015

El Dijous, 22 de gener de 2015, a les 10:42:07, Jonathan Riddell va escriure:
> kio-extras is currently released part of Plasma 5.  It's need said
> that it would be better to be part of applications because they're
> plugins used by applications and typically not by the desktop.  With
> Plasma 5.2 about to go out shall I ask for kio-extras to be moved and
> if so into which module?

Why does even such a module as kio-extras exist, isn't the purpose of
frameworks effort that frameworks are containerized, i.e. you get all you need
just by downloading the framework?

Shouldn't kio-extras just be merged into kio?

Cheers,
  Albert